Monday, February 6, 2017

February 6, 2017 P-Day #41

Hey hey!!! What a good week!!
So I completely forgot last week...We got a new schedule!!! I have officially been living it one whole week and it is truly wondrous!!!
Our Schedule before:
6:30 - arise, pray, and exercise (30 min)
7:00 - Get ready for the day, eat breakfast
8:00 - personal study
9:00 - comp study
10:00 - out the door
*rest of the day regular missionary stuff*
9:00pm - return home and plan for the following day (30 min)
9:30pm - prepare for bed
10:30pm - lights out, go to bed

NEW schedule:
Still up by 6:30.
6:30-10:00 - no more strict schedule! We just have to:
-exercise for 30 min -Study personally for an hour -get ready for the day -plan for the day for 30 min
The order is completely up to us! Then we can just pick a time during the day we feel is an "dead time" work wise and do our companionship study
Then we are in by 9pm, but we plan in the morning now so we can just get ready and go to bed early!!
10:00pm - lights out
I LOVE the new schedule!! Its great!!! Its cool to be able to choose when to do something! I feel like a productive member of society! They did this because they were finding that missionaries weren't learning how to effectively plan their time because it was just being planned for them.
We met with lots of people this week! Its been great!
We got a new investigator! Dorothy! She is super sweet! She is friends with a YSA member! She is from China and here for school! She just kept saying "wow! I am so interested in this" the whole time we taught! I was saying to myself, " this isn't real!" the whole time haha talk about elect!!
Terry also came to church yesterday!! She is a less active (older woman with health issues that make coming to church hard) daughter! She and her mom came! Bev, her mom, said, "Terry dragged me out of bed this morning so we could come!" Terry is great!! She is really committed to learning more and progressing! The last lesson we had with her we committed her to read and to pray about being baptized! So we are excited to see how that went!

Good good week!!!
I can't think of anything else that happened this week.....oh wait...I am a blonde now!! Haha and I thought I could make it my whole mission without dying my hair...oh LOL! I hit 9 months and that little voice in my head was saying, "treat yo self" so I did haha!
I'll send better pics of it next week!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!
-Sista Hird

xoxo 

New Blonde Hair (she just can’t help herself!)


Baby Wilder and the blanket from Sister Hird’s family :)
This is Magen (one of Sister Hird’s converts) baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment