Wednesday, November 8, 2017

October 31, 2017 P-Day #79 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This is the end...hold your breath and count to ten🎶 (yup 10 days left)

Ahhhh I am in my last full week as a missionary and it still just doesn't feel quite real!! I don't think it will hit me until I am home and badge-less..and maybe not even then!! It really is true that on your mission home feels like a dream that you remember but didn't really happen and I can't imagine it being a reality again!
This week was crazy (as always) God really gets me and knows the busy life, especially here at the end is sooo good for me!!
We traveled to Kentville where I did my training again for another group of missionaries (: 
I conducted an exchange this week and we also moved apartments! Seriously guys, best for lasst! We are living in the Hilton I swear!! Its dreamy....😍
We were able to meet with Heidi twice and she is so so good!! We are having a movie night with her on Friday and watching 17 miracles as a last shabang!
It is getting sad as I am saying goodbye to people for the last time :( So many amazing friends I have to leave! But, I know that i would have met them no other way and that we will always be friends!

Sister S fits in my suitcase, so I've decided to bring her home with me (: 

Love love you all!! I can't believe that next week I get to SEE you!!
I have loved every minute of being a missionary and am so glad I still have a week and a half to preach the gospel to everyone!! My mission was the best thing I ever could have done for my life. Losing my life in the service of others has been how I found life so full of joy and I will never be the same!


Sista Hird 
She's bringing Sister S. home with her :)  We're fine with it!  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment