Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016 P-Day #30

WHAT?! Already Monday again?! Wow how the time is flying!! I feel like I just got here and somehow the transfer is already half over! Which is exciting, because that means Christmas is approaching! But, also sad because that means Sister Dutson and my time together is coming to a close :,( I wouldn't be willing to give her up if it was to anyone but her cute family! But since it is I guess I won't put up too much of a fight haha 
I hit my 7 months yesterday! Which seems crazy because I'm pretty sure I just hit my 6 months last week...or at least that's what it feels like! 

This week has been soo busy! We met with a lot of our recent converts this week and had lots of activities and meetings to attend! 
We met with Helene (the 12 year old investigator who got baptized my first Sunday here) and she has found 30+ names to take to the temple this week for the Young Womens temple night! 

We also got to go and meet with Magen and see how she's doing post baptism and let me tell you..SHE IS AMAZING!!!  She was asking us how soon after she has the baby (she hits 37 weeks tomorrow) she can come back to church! She said, " I'm new! I love church! I don't want to miss anything!!" Then we just talked about what she wants in life and how her ultimate goal is to go to the temple, be sealed there and have a family! 

Its just so amazing how both the people that have been baptized have such a clear understanding that baptism is not the end goal, but that it is the beginning. 

This week I also got to spend a whole two days with my mission mama..SISTA ANDERSON!! Oh my soul how I love her!!! #Blessed As pictured...nothing has changed with us haha


Happy Thanksgiving this week! Don't feel too bad for me, a family from Utah is having us over! Plus I already got Canadian Thanksgiving this year too...So I'd say I'm the real winner here(; 

Thank you all for the constant happiness you send my way every week!! You are all such a blessing to me and I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to call you my family and friends ðŸ’•

Happy happy happy 

-Sister Hird 

Also fun fact for the week that I just thought was really funny so I'll share...not once, not twice, but THREE times this week I have been asked if I have Japanese in me? Hahah sooo random! All different people on different days! Needless to say...the bangs are now in the process of being grown out haha 

Also second fun fact of the week...a interesting man tricked us into taking a sip of an Alcoholic beverage...don't worry we lived! But its a long story..so I guess you'll just have to wait a few months until I'm home and I'll tell you then (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment