Tuesday, July 4, 2017

June 27, 2017 P-Day #61

Hey hey fam!

This week has been good! The weeks are just flying by! I feel like I just emailed and now I am already doing it again, mission time is a funny thing!! 
We had a fun week! Of course...the life of an STL is always exciting and you never know what is going to happen!  We had the Bridgewater sisters up for p-day...and you remember those lovely car nanny's I told you about...well on their way up to Sackville they got so many driving violations they lost their driving privileges...leaving them with no way home except us! So they ended up working with us in Sackville for a few days then we went down to Bridgewater and worked with them! Then we had our zone conference in Bridgewater and got to have an ice cream party after and 2 free hours of sight seeing! It was a blast!!! We went to Peggy's Cove (: The most famous light house in Nova Scotia! 
For our training in zone conference we talked about how we teach people the Doctrine of Christ (faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the holy ghost and enduring to the end)  But how sometimes we don't apply it to ourselves! So in order to overcome trials in life and reach our full potential we must be applying the D.of.C EVERYDAY!! 
It was really great!!
Our investigators are doing really well! We have a new one named Glena! I actually found her the night before I left Halifax! Her and her grandson were taught there and the grandson, Aiden, was baptized a month ago! They are now in Sackville and we get to work with them! So that is really exciting!! Glena just has somethings to work through before she can be baptized as well, but we'll get there!!
Sarah, our 20 year old investigator is doing really well too!! I just love her! She is seeking SO much and Heavenly Father is constantly giving her signs...and even cooler than that...SHE ACTUALLY SEES THEM!! Woooo!! 
Life is good!! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
-Sista Hird

  xoxo 
Peggy's Cove! I have this weird need to always take little mermaid pictures at the ocean if there are rocks...
it's a problem hahah especially when I almost fall off trying to do it as shown above 




The cutest little town, Lunenburg! I got to work there on exchanges with 
Bridgewater and I found this giant chair...I wanted to keep it (:


No comments:

Post a Comment