Monday, June 5, 2017

May 30, 2017 P-Day #57

Hey hey! Happy Tuesday!!

The past few days have been BUSY!!! Wow!! Whitewashing is always hectic, but doing it in the city is even crazier!
Since I am back in the metro I got to go to the temple when I came in!! WOO it was SO wonderful!!! I sure missed the temple! Everyone take advantage of the temple for me!(: 
We have just been working like crazy to meet all the investigators the sisters had before we both came in and find new people to teach! 
We also came  into a talent show run by us!! Haha so we had to pull all that together!! Its been an adventure for sure!! 
Sister Osborn and I are having SO much fun! It’s always a party!! 
I am so happy to be back in the city!! I missed it SO much!! It is really fun because we are stl's over the Halifax Sisters so I get to hear about all my people in Halifax!!! #blessed
The investigators we have here are SO cool!! Sister Osborn and I have decided we are having two baptisms this transfer and I KNOW we can make it happen!!
We got three new investigators on our first full day in the area! This area is just booming and we got lucky enough to be here for it!!! 
The members in the ward here are just amazing!!! They do SO much for the missionaries!! They are amazing member missionaries!! I am really excited to be working with them!! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE you all!!!
Have the  bestest week!

-Sista Hird
   xoxo

Shout out to my best friend Kara who enters the MTC this week!!! Woooo!! She is going to do wonders in North Carolina!!! LOVE YOU KAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment