Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September 19, 2017 P-Day #73

Ohh my soul!! You'll never believe it....we went on exchanges this week and guess what we got????? LICE. Yup you read that right. Lice. And if you are thinking to yourself, "wait didn't she get fleas too?" The answer is also yes. "And she had a mouse??" Yup, that too! I'm not serving in a 3rd world country like some of you wished for me....but don't you worry, still getting the experiences ðŸ˜Š 
Thankfully after the fleas I've really mellowed out. I didn't even cry once...okay that’s a lie...I did cry because I was laughing so hard at Sister King wiggin' out hahah (pictured below) Which lead to Sister Gillett telling me I am a Psycho haha then I found this sweatshirt today...so obviously I had to take a picture with it!! 
So that basically sums up my week! We went down to Bridgewater so I could conduct an exchange and after being there a whole day and night one of the sisters came out of the bathroom crying and told us the news.   A member in their ward had them and passed them too...then they got passed to us! We didn't actually find any in our hair, but since we had been there with them for a night the chances there were eggs was high...so we got to do the 9 hour hair treatment too! We stayed inside all day studying deep doctrine and playing jenga #dreams
Like so much more happened this week but it's all a blur and nothing is more attention grabbing than lice....Sooo that's all I have for you this week!!!


Lots of love!
When you have a rough day this week just remember...McKell had Lice ðŸ˜‚
-Sister McKell Hird (lice girl...uh and right when people quit calling me flea girl...it was nice while it lasted)


I think she may be on to something~!

LICE!!!!  Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment