Sunday, October 8, 2017

September 27, 2017 P-Day #74

Well friends...I am going to be spending my last 6 weeks here in Sackville with Sister Silvennionen as an STL!!! Wooo no changes for three transfers now...I'm starting to feel spoiled!! I am really really happy!! I LOVE Sackville and am so glad it’s where I get to be twinkled....everyone says you die as a mission but let’s be real it’s just like death in the millennium...I'll just change in the twinkling of an eye once I've reached a ripe old mission age (: 

Peter, our recent convert (he was baptized by my mission mama Sister Anderson, this past December) has his sister, Louise, in town from Ottawa and while she is here she wants to meet with us!! We taught her the restoration and it was probably the most spiritual lesson I've had my whole mission!! She just absorbed it all up and cried through a lot of it! When I recited the first vision to her the first thing she said when I finished was, "I HAVE CHILLS ALL OVER" It was amazing! The power of the Holy Ghost was so unrestrained because she was so open to feel it!! 
We are teaching her the plan of salvation tonight!! Woooo  

We also got to teach a sweet little old lady in our building, Marian! She is 84 and SO cute!! She is having us over for "squares" once a week and we get to teach her (: 

I love Sackvile and Sister S. so this transfer will be a dream! A very quick dream if it goes by as fast as this one did!! 
I start something called my plan Monday, it’s like a reverse missionary training...it trains you how to go home and get married hahahhaha...yes this transfer will be dreamy indeed 😂
My mission has changed me so much and I intend to stay changed and I am glad I have 6 more weeks to work and be even better (: 

Loves to my loves 

-Sister McKell Hird or as everyone here calls me...The Bird🐦 

             Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment