Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 9, 2017 P-Day #76

Oh whattttaaa weeek!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA CANUCKS 
Oh fam life is gooood!! We just competed in a CHM Turkey Bowl!!! Woo woo (I've decided we're doing one in Utah too, so be prepared) 
I have ONE MONTH from tomorrow...whaaaa?!?!?! How does that even happen??? 

First things first, we went to the zoo after emailing last week...it was THE BEST!! It was just like, "we bought a zoo" it was a cute little farm zoo with a big white houes of the family who lives there!! They had farm animals like goats and llamas that you could pet, but they also had lions and tigers and bears (oh my) and much much more!! I didn't even know of my love for llamas until this day!! They are THE BEST! One was like my bff, he followed me around the whole time! We got very close..as you can tell from the pictures...(: I got the princess and the frog and emperors new groove mixed up..honest mistake 

Yet another wonderful adventure this week....We didn't have a chance to do laundry on p-day because we were running around like crazy, so we decided to just do it asap the next morning so it was done before we had to leave the apartment....We go down to the first floor to put some $$ on our laundry card PJ's and all.  We didn't even turn the light on in the laundry room because it was like 6:30am and we hear this weird noise...and I say, "oh its just the drier or something" But I decided to check behind the door just incase....and there HE was!! I homeless man had somehow gotten into our apartment and was sleeping on the floor of our laundry room!! My head almost hit the ceiling I jumped so high! ....so many adventures, such a short amount of time!

This week was just FULL of tender mercies! God is sure giving me much to be grateful for!! 
We had  a meal with Peter (Louis's brother and recent convert) and his wife Marilyn and this engraved bookmark was waiting for us in our spots (: We had talked to them about the whole first name thing I mentioned a few weeks back and so they did this for us! Soooo sweeeeet!! They said, "you've just done so much for us its the least we could do!!" Sister S and I were so touched!! 

I also got to host an exchange with the Halifax sisters..sooo I got to see my people the Morphy's!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just love them with my whole entire soul! I am going to miss them sooo much! But, I know that wasn't the last time I will see them before I got home! They said, "ohhh no! We are not saying goodbye now! We'll come to Sackville if we have to!" But I think on my last few days I'll get to visit some people, including them (: ( I forgot to take a picture with them until we were in the car...so I hurried and jumped out and got this awkward porch pic haha) 

Oh life is just peachy...except my last zone conference is this week and I am really sad about it!! I have to give my farewell testimony 😬

I love love love youuuu! 
I am so grateful for all of you and your support💛
   
  -xoxo Nova Scotia Girl 💋

(that is how I sign all the messages I send to my zone bahaha) 

Sister Hird

Canada Halifax Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment