Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 17, 2017 P-Day #77

This past week was surreal!! 
I had my last zone conference and had to give my departing testimony!! 
I have felt different since, I think it made it all real 😬 I am at this weird stage where I know it is ending I am feeling lot of excitement about getting to be in Utah again, but I have had to say goodbye to anyone yet so the sadness and finality of it had just not hit...but I know it will...and when it does it will be hard!! I hit my 18 months this Friday..HOW??? Good thing I still have 3 weeks to keep doing my sister thing! We have so many things ahead that I feel like time is going to fly by even fast than it already is.... ahhhhh 

This week was so fun!! Heidi our wonderful investigator is teaching us how to play let it go on the piano 10 min before all our lessons starting last week (: After our first piano lesson I was like, "dang! I wish we had a way to practice" and then the senior sister missionary with us told us the elders had a keyboard they don't used, so we called them up and had a keyboard 10 minutes later #blessed I'll be playing like a pro by the time I am home! 

We also got to go apple picking with the ward!! Our investigator Marilyn came! LOVE HER! She is Louises sister in law (: 

Sister S and I had to run to costco to buy some candy for a youth event we are hosting....we pasted a big bin of teddy bears and just couldn't resist...(: Sister S named hers costco and I died!! ahhh I am going to miss my little finnish friend! 

This morning we went to the titanic grave yard! It was cool! I found my boy Jack!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!! 

-Sista McKell Hird 






No comments:

Post a Comment