Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 10, 2016 Traveling to Canada

I received a text the Morning of May 10, 2016 from my Brother-In-Law, Kurt Nelson:
"I drive by the Provo from runner station every morning on my way to work. This morning I saw a group of missionaries on the platform.  About two blocks further west, I had the feeling I should go back to the station and go see the missionaries.  As the missionaries came into view as I walked towards them, who to my surprise did I see but the Beautiful Sister Hird and her companion. We visited for a couple of minutes, I snapped a couple photos, and gave her a hug.  She said the MTC was great but couldn't believe how quick the time passed by." 
This probably seemed like such a simple thing to him, but to me this meant the world!  What an amazing blessing to see her so happy and ready to serve the people of Canada!  


She Made It!

No comments:

Post a Comment