Monday, August 28, 2017

August 16, 2017 P-Day #68 TRANSFER WEEK

Transfer weeks always fly by! (but then again I am pretty sure I start everyone of these saying how fast the week has gone..haha but really it does!)

Sister S and I get to stay in our crib in Sackville ðŸ˜Ž SO HAPPY!

This week was busy!! Woo woo busy is the best!! 

Sarah is doing so so good! I just love her! She is a wonderful human! We are like Bff's!! She seriously knows everything! Its crazy!!! She studies like cray cray! I LOVE it!!! If only everyone had her fire!!!

Glena is also doing really good! Her and Aiden are a really good support system to each other! Aiden doesn't eat so healthy and Glena needs to get off her last 5 cigarettes a day, so we made a cute little sticker chart for them! Every time Aiden tries a new food he gets to put a sticker in whatever category it falls in (ex. fruit, veggie, gran...ect.) And for every sticker he puts that is one less cigarette Glena can have a day! So, she'll be off in no time and Aiden will be healthier! 

Today to kick off our p-day we went and sauna-ed at a members house woo woo! Sister S. felt right at home and I have decided I need a sauna in my future home 

We also went blueberry picking with our investigator cheryl following a lesson with her...YUM!

This week has been a dream(: 

AND to top it all off the Morphy's are getting sealed ONE WEEK from today and President Pratt has given me permission to go!!!!!!!! I COULD DIE OF JOYYYYY
So when you hear from me next it will be the sealing eve...😇😇😇😇😇😇

Remember the pictures I told you about last week? Well...we got them all back (: So brace yourself for a million pictures!

LOVE YOU!!! 

-Sista Hird 

      xoxo 



A member's Sauna!!  She's found a new must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment