Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 8, 2017 P-Day #67

Literally...the p-days seem closer and closer together! I am finding it really hard to believe that in 2 days the last 3 months of my mission start! The time FLIES!
This week was good! We had a new missionary conference that I got to train at! It was a blast!!! I trained on new member retention (: 
We learned a lot of really useful things that I am excited to implement! 
We were able to meet with Glena and Aiden this week, Cheryl and Sarah! Everyone is doing wonderful!! We are really blessed with our investigators! 

We exchanged with the Halifax sisters this week AND I got to go have a lesson with the Morphy girls!!! Oh oh oh I just LOVE that family!!!! They are getting SEALED on the 23rd of this month!!!!!!!💛 I CANNOT EVEN CONTAIN MY JOYYYYYY!!! It's amazing! This time last year the parents were less active and Laur wasn't baptized and now they are going to be together forever! Missions are just the best! But, Isabelle is still not baptized yet!! So we are going to try and get her baptized before then!! SO everyone pray extra hard for Belle!!!!! We can make miracles happen! She knows the church is true she is just scared...but I know we can get her there!

This morning for p-day a member of the YSA who is a photographer took us and the Halifax sisters out for a photo shoot all morning! PARTY!! Especially since it was raining...we were soaked in about half of them! I am excited to get the pictures  (: 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Sister Hird
      xoxo 

Ps...next week is transfers week!! So I will be emailing on Wednesday! My 11th transfer is almost over ðŸ˜¯

No comments:

Post a Comment