Sunday, October 2, 2016

September 22, 2016 P-Day #22

The long lost has returned! Haha sorry I missed last week! Crazy times! 
This past week has been BUSY! But, so so goood! We got two new investigators this week! Met with a lot of less actives/ Recent Converts and have had just a swell time! 
We had zone training this week as well, so we traveled up to gander, then on to grandfalls for the meeting! I love trainings because being around other missionaries is always just so great! It helps so much to meet together and find ways to improve our missionary work! 

We also got to watch a re-broadcast of the women's session of General Conference.  Because we are 3 and half hours ahead of you folks in Utah, it was too late for us to watch it live! So the branch women gathered together last night and we watched it together and ate ice cream and it was wonderful! How lucky we are to live in a time where we have a prophet and general authorities to lead us to do Gods will for us! 
That is one thing as I have been on my mission that I have realized I took for granted! Living in Utah and growing up in the church I never realized that to people that are not of our faith the fact that we claim to have a living modern prophet is craziness! To me growing up I just always knew there was a prophet and didn't realize where the rest of the world was at! I am so grateful that I KNOW, beyond know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and that he is called to lead us back to our heavenly home with our Heavenly Father. I CANNOT wait for General Conference this week!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!! 

I love love love you all and hope your week is as magical as you are!! 

Peace and blessin' 
-Sista Hird  


Fun fact: If you know me, you know that I have this need to constantly change my hair and on a mission that isn't always easy or practical...but if you know me, you know I find ways! 

New Bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment