Monday, January 2, 2017

December 26, 2016 P-Day #35

Meeeeerrrrrryyy Chrisssssttttmaaaaaaas boys and girls!!
 What a wonderful time of the year!! This week was crazy! We were able to visit a lot of less actives and widows this week and drop off a little Christmas treat and message! It was wonderful! 

Then of course we had lots of Christmas celebrations so I'll tell you about what we did (: 
Christmas Eve we went to the Evans a family in the ward and they pretty much just did stuff for the missionaries! It was SO CUTE! They had all these games and presents for all of 6 of us missionaries in the area! Lots of food and fun! 
Then Sunday we had church and Sandra, our investigator came with us to church then we went to our ward mission leaders house to skype(: (: YUP! I got to see my amazing family!! Wow that was amazing and weird haha! All the little kiddos are so dang grown up! I couldn't even believe it! Some of them will be so different when I get home! Its hard to miss, but worth it! Plus it has made me realize how much I LOVE and appreciate my family! Who knew one day I'd be crying just because I just got to see my mom and talk to her haha! Life! 

Then after skyping I went downstairs and Brittany had made things for Sister Goodsell and I that would remind us of home because she's wonderful and sneaky she had found our moms emails and asked them what would remind us of home and made it for us (: Such a good yummy sweet surprise (: 

Then we had a Christmas lunch with Luanna! SO SO YUMMY!
Then we went to our investigators for a Christmas dinner! She and her family were great! They made us feel right at home! 
Then we went to the senior couples place and hung out, talked and played games for the rest of the evening (: 

Such a fun busy few days! Which made it feel just like home!! 
This time of year sure made me reflect on how truly blessed I am! I have the best family and friends in the world!!!!!! I feel so much love constantly and I know thats because I have all of you praying for me, sending cards, packages, and good thoughts my way all the time!! YOU ARE PHENOMENAL! I LOVE you all so so much!!!

-Sister Hird 

    xoxoxo 

Skyping with the Family!  Best Gift Ever!!

Christmas Festivities




This sweet family, Brittany and Parker Huish, from Utah emailed to find out what some of these Sister’s Christmas traditions were so they could make them feel at home during Christmas!  Brittany Huish made crepes and buttermilk syrup for breakfast and Grandma Buehner’s “Thumb Print” cookies for dessert!  So grateful to those who love and care for my girl
while she is away serving!  



No comments:

Post a Comment